Our Nordale and Westland Drive facilities in Appleton have secure climate controlled storage space with temperature controlled units. For more information on climate controlled storage units, click here.
Convenient month to month rentals, no long term commitment. We provide the lock and keys. $70 deposit that is refundable when you move out.
Sizes we offer are listed below. Call for current availability.
5×13 6×12 8×10 10×10 10×13 10×15 10×20
Climate controlled units Located At:
2215 W. Nordale Dr. and 1000 S. Westland Dr. in Appleton. These units are perfect for storing sensitive documents, pharmaceuticals or any items that require special care. Access to our climate controlled units is electronically controlled and logged for added security.
Some storage items require special care. That’s why Stor-It offers climate controlled storage units. In our harsh Wisconsin climate, consider the protection of a climate controlled storage unit.
- Artwork (paintings, drawings, posters, etc.)
- Classic cars
- Audio equipment
- Cameras and other photography equipment
Household and Personal Items.
- Family heirlooms and history records
- Photos and photo albums
Effects of Extreme Temperature on Storage
- Cracking, tearing, breakage and warping of wood from expanding and contracting in extreme heat and cold.
- Yellowing and degradation of fabrics and papers from extreme temperatures.
- Mold and mildew stains on papers and fabrics caused by fungus-friendly temperatures.
- Rust, corrosion and weakening of metal which has been exposed to moisture, as well as very hot and very low temperatures.
- Ruin of electronics by dampness or extreme cold.
- Warping of items, as well as fading and degradation of sound and image quality.
- Damage to furniture and fabrics by rodents or insects.
Call 920.734.1265 or contact us with the form below for more information on our climate controlled storage units: